Monday, November 21, 2011

Black Friday Savings Come Early!


The Stampin' Up! On-Line Extravaganza Sale is here!   Save 20% to 60%  on select items. And today only save 20 % on our fabulous Simply Scored Tool and the Sweet Press Cookie Stamps.  Want to see everything which is on sale?  CLICK HERE.  Also, My Digital Studio (for digital design and scrapbooking) is 50% off – woohoo!  If you are interested in the software, please let me know so that I can explain this promotion in more detail and direct you to the information online. 

The On-Line Extravaganza Sale ends Nov. 30.  Contact me by 9pm tonight to save on shipping!  For best pricing throughout the sale, please contact me directly – ordering online will result in higher pricing, and I am happy to help you save more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment