Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"Puttin' On the Ritz" Challenge

Are your days flying by as quickly as mine?  I am not quite sure where December has gone already, and how we've gotten within two weeks of Christmas without my knowing! lol

I happened to see a challenge the other day, and I thought it would be fun to play along.  So, I WILL come back to that other card I still need to reveal, not to worry.  But for today, I am going to share with you a different card.  This card begged for sparkle and shimmer worthy of both the snowy scene and Christmas.


It is very hard to capture the shine on camera, though. There is snow on the birds' branch as well as the lodge, and the sentiment is "frosted" in shimmer paint.  Here's a closer look:


This is so much prettier in person...

The ingredients:
Paper: Cherry Cobbler CS, Whisper White CS, Frostwood Lodge DSP
Stamps: Christmas Lodge
Inks: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler (marker)
Bling: Dazzling Details, Frost White Shimmer Paint

We will be having a "Fun Folds" class in February, so if you're wanting to change things up a bit, stay tuned for more details!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Thanks for playing along at Pals Paper Arts! :)

    ReplyDelete