Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Birthday, Little Man!

One of my boys celebrated his birthday last month, and I thought I would share his birthday card with you today. I was looking for something masculine, clean and simple, and something he would say was "cool." I'm not sure whether or not I accomplished that goal, as he doesn't typically "ooh and aah" over cards. If I asked, I'm sure he would agree that it was cool, but then that might just be his sweet self trying to make Mom feel good...lol. However, my daughter thought it was "pretty" - hmm, maybe I missed the masculine part entirely! What do you think?

Paper: Not Quite Navy, River Rock, Early Espresso, retired DSP
Stamps: Vintage Verses (2013 SAB set)
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment