Sunday, October 2, 2011

Big News!

Wow!  This is what you've been waiting for!  A FREE Big Shot!  Yes, you read that correctly -- Stampin' Up! is offering a FREE Big Shot (or $100 in FREE product you choose!) to new demonstrators this month!


If you have even remotely considered joining Stampin' Up! - either as a hobby (20%+ discount on every order, demo-only resources, etc) or as a career - now is the time.  I would love to have you join my team and get in on this amazing offer!  No pressure or major commitment.  The $175 starter kit is already such a great savings (almost $400 worth of product, and free shipping!), but with this additional special, October really is the BEST time to start!

You can see all the details here.  Have questions, or want to join me?  Please let me know -- I am happy to help in any way that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment