Friday, February 3, 2012

It's Time to Sale-A-Brate!

This is probably the biggest event of the Stampin' Up! year. After all, who doesn't like a SALE on products they LOVE? There are FOUR different opportunities available to you:


Click Here to view the Sale-A-Bration flyer with all its awesome selections, 
and contact me directly to place your order and save the most.


This is in addition to the free and discounted product you normally receive as a hostess. 
Interested in getting your friends together? 
Contact me directly about scheduling your workshop here in North Texas.


Wow - a reduced price AND free paper or digital downloads for the next YEAR! 
I want to join again...lol
Contact me directly for more information on joining me.


Do you have TONS of digital photos hiding in your computer? 
Have you considered digital scrapbooking?
My Digital Studio is a fabulous program that makes digital design fun and easy - 
and allows you to incorporate the Stampin' Up! designs and colors you love.
 And now, Stampin' Up! is offering a FREE 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express.
With the FREE 30 Day Trial, you'll get:
  • Full access to the software at NO CHARGE.
  • Full design capability.
  • Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express.
  • Opportunity to purchase additional downloads: designer templates, stamp brush sets, embellishments, designer paper patterns, and more.
  • Access to Stampin' Up! professional print services.


Find training, tips, and LOTS of samples at mydigitalstudio.net.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like more information on any of these amazing opportunities to SAVE. I am happy to answer questions and help you in any way that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment