Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tri-Fold Blossoms

I found some time to play the other day, and I loved what came out of that time! Don't you just love a good play time? lol

The Mixed Bunch set and it's coordinating Blossom Punch have been a go-to pair for me for a while now. I saw the idea for a diagonal tri-fold card and thought I would play with that a bit. Here's what happened:


The card is 5 1/2 by 4 - a tad smaller than a "standard" card, but it will still fit in a regular envelope. And with three panels, there is lots of room to decorate or write your message.

Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Bring on the Cake
Inks: Soft Suede, Marina Mist
Paper/Card Stock: Not Quite Navy; DSP Pattern Pack, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight
Punches: Blossom Punch, Scalloped Oval
Accessories: Simply Scored, Basic Rhinestones, Sponges, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Great tri-fold card. I have to give this a try!
    I'm your newest follower from SC.
    Steph - hofkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete